Drones – not just for assassinating Jihadi suspects when you really don’t want to have to go to the trouble of detaining them and sending them to Gitmo, because you once promised to shut it down… Here’s what I’ve been reading on the subject (organised more prettily here – and fleshed out into a sort of argument here):
- Drones for Human Rights – NYTimes.com: Genocide intervention network on use of drones to monitor bloodshed
- A drone plane spots a river of blood flowing from the back of a Dallas meat pack… What about for environmentalism activism?
- Drones are Becoming Eyes in the Sky for Real Estate Agents | NBC Los Angeles Good lord
- Surveillance Drone, Maiden Flight | Francis Fukuyama: Francis Fukuyama on building a drone
- Drone Journalism: Could journalists make use of drone technology?
- Drones With an Eye on the Public Cleared to Fly – NYTimes.com: Drones to be used by law enforcement agencies in the US
- Draganflyer X8 Eight Rotor UAV Helicopter Aerial Video Platform: Get your drones here
- Drone and nuclear deals to dominate Cameron-Sarkozy summit | Politics | The Guar…: It’s a subject that even the French and Brits can agree on